Wednesday 21 October 2009

Can it be done.....

I ran a apoco game a couple of weeks ago down gift for geeks, and watching Marks warhound stomp around and shoot everything that moved was quite funny, I made a pledge to myself to get mine done before the next apoco game which I was going to run again,

Its this Sunday!!!

So on the "todo" list is....

Weapons about 70% done just need to do a bit more,
Ink the other leg with the second wash
Stick the greaves on the legs after said wash is dry
Work out how to attach the legs to the base?
Stick the weapons to the torso


I've the next couple of days off work and this should be plenty of time to get this done I hope!

3 comments:

  1. Get it working baby ... I'll miss it but the Chaos Warhound's looks the dog bollocks (perhaps an option for the flag between its legs ... a big pair of bollocks!)

    Play like you got a pair bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure about a banner, but I'll see what I can find maybe something from the real world would work well?

    Judging by what I'm managed to get done today I'm gonna get the warhound done and have time for a cuppa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet ... Perhaps a big banner with "Suck on my Chocolate Salty Balls - or just the themetune...?"

    ReplyDelete