Thursday 5 November 2009

Going in country...

Well its been a strange few days,

I've managed to run out of Tin blitz and as I tend to do most of my painting late into the evening I've put the landraider on hold, but it's looking nice so far though,

My xobox is online thanks to Jay and his "real mans" drill! so if you wanna play gears 2 or operation flashpoint dragon rising then my gamer tag is evans970

I was having a mooch about on tabletop wargaming news

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/

and came across battlefront are going to be doing 15mm 'nam rules/range, this is a breath of fresh air for myself as I picked up some flashpoint rules and models ages ago but the company ceased production so that was the end of that!

but with this little lot coming out should be intresting times!

http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=53&art_id=1639

3 comments:

  1. You need to use your 'link button' (it's the chain shaped one in the editor ... otherwise interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete