Sunday 11 April 2010

One Dindrenzi Fleet Done!

Well I've managed to get the firestorm armada fleet that I picked up a couple of weeks ago finished, so I'll let my pictures do the talking....

































































































































And there you go...

I've gone for a dirty looking fleet that is based on the paint scheme on the main rule book, its not going to get me any painting awards but they look good enough for table top standard.

5 comments:

  1. lol

    Doctor Gaius Baltar: So the fate... of the entire human race depends upon my wild guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please describe how you painted these!
    Start with a white base and a dark wash or is it something else? and oh yeah, consider the process "copied!!!! (as an honor to you!) I just have to do mine this way.
    Thanks

    Steve
    Cleveland, Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look awesome. I'm thinking about copying this scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. copy away! that's the whole point of this blog to inspire & rip off ;)

      Delete