Friday 28 May 2010

Misson Impossible Day One

Well what a start!!

Apart from burning the midnight oil on Thursday night, I decided to call it a day at 3am and getting up before the parking wardens turned up I managed to get this little lot done.....














so these are the archers, I was asked to paint the cloth a dark purple, metal as normal and a light skin tone, now they look "ok" but I'm gonna base them as well as they don't feel finished to me,














And the sword welding loonies, kinda remind me on samurai so I enjoyed doing these, just got the skin to do and the jobs a good un,

So not bad for a days work!

I'm not going to be able to do anything for "day 2" as I'm at a wedding reception Saturday night and working sunday, so bank holiday Monday will be my next big session for the challange but with the two units good as done I can work on the guys with cloaks and the reindeer riders as well as the shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment