Monday 14 June 2010

Challange Ant..... Menoth!!

Now I got a text from a good friend of mine Spencer The Oracle throwing down a challange for my good self,

To paint a Warmachine Menoth infantry model.....

Now for those people who might not know me that well... I hate menoth with a passion, example being if you gave me a 50 point army for free I'd put it on ebay!

Why you might ask? well its all Lee's fault after years of getting my ass whupped in mk1... but with mk2 its a differant story.... until the UK masters that was...

Anyway I digress... so this is the little monkey ball licker....




















thats all I've got to do... now the reason why Spencer has challenged me to paint this sword welding peice of cheese is all to do with the colours that I tend to use, aka I paint dark evil style armies which is very true I've never been one for "the good guys" so time to break out the whites and give it a pop!

The other thing that Spencer wants is a step by step like the Night Goblin post so I'll be blasting this up hopfully this week if I don't get distracted by facebook games or shiney stuff in my gaming room!

No comments:

Post a Comment