Wednesday 21 July 2010

Shiney new models? Na must be the relentless......

well its been a while since I've seen anything catch the old eye on the advanced orders page for 40k and boy oh boy we're in for a real treat!















Well these are sweet as shame there £32 for 3! jesus riding a bike thats pricey!

then I spotted "traitors of chaos" I nearly jizzed in my pants thinking it was some new models for the legions but no...















The classic's re-released now its a shame you carn't get them on there own... but £20 for 4 hummm.... might have to pass on that and see what happens towards christmas aka Chaos Legion Codex, my source is telling me that plastic thousand sons and death guard are to be expected as well as the defiler is to be jigged about with? not too sure how as its a fairly off the wall model at the moment! and Mk1 landraider kinda like the forgeworld one that I picked up a while back is expected to be seen as well, now I'm gonna see what happens on this front but my source has been fairly decent so far so we'll see....

And the other mutter from the gutter is that GW are going to be doing another "blackbox" release like space hulk last year as its the year of warhammer it'd make sense for it to be warhammer quest, mordhiem or necromunda, my money is on quest though great game would shift thousands of units and its all about keeping the share holders happy! which isn't a dig at GW but makes perfect business sense!

what have you guys heard? ought or nought??

4 comments:

  1. Where are you getting your info about chaos christmas releases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work for the company a while back and have friends who are still within the business, as they know I like my chaos thats the only titbits that I tend to listen to I'm fussed about ought else ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really inclined to believe the codex legions part (don't want to get hopes up) but then again i've heard havocs are going plastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chances of GW doing something that makes business sense? Somewhat small.

    ReplyDelete