Friday 24 September 2010

The start of something intresting...

Ok so its been a while is the best way to describe it however I do have a really really good reason...














Isla Megan Evans.. its the future I tell you, I'll be able to get twice the amount of painting done now with my dark appreictance, and just for good measure I've got the horus heresy books ready for bed time reading!!

so before my bundle of joy turned up I managed to get a few bits and bobs done,

So starting with the new avatars of war "deamon" well some of the chaps don't like it saying that he looks like he's taking a dump, but personally I think its ace, and will be a great Herald of khorne!



































now the micro armour fetish is well and truely in full swing!

So this is what I've done so far and I've more on the painting table just need to get some time in between the visitors, nappies and feeding!














T72's














T92's?














an intresting comparrison between the two types the one on the left is GHQ the one on the right is H&R I think? got them from Ebay so carn't complain and at table top level they look alright,














I figured since I got my 35 points of skorne done I fancied a change for warmachine and thought it would be cool to do a 35 point warmachine force, after some thinking I'm aiming for retribuation as I only saw one force at the UK masters so over the next month or so you'll se a few of these popping up on the blog but this was my test model but I've sussed the white with a green tinge



































Now I've gotta really get a shift on with getting some stuff done this month the "pledge" as gone to the wolves and I need to reel it back in! Some how I've a feeling that I'm going to be distracted by a little Miss!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations buddy ... lovely shots on FB too. You must be very proud, the babies quite nice too!

    Seriously ... well done to you and the missus (like it was ever 'hard work' for that long on your behalf ... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation again mate. As I said last night I hope she does not slow your production down too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers for the thanks chaps, I'm sure its going to be great fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete