Tuesday 8 February 2011

Still on the French Line Infantry....

Well I knew it was gonna be a mammoth task and I'm doing quite well...














The unit on the left is what I did last month and the middle and right units are what I've managed to finish off this month so far,

So as I've been bashing away at the French for about a month now I've done a bloody lot.....

1 Unit of Heavy Cav
1 Cannon & Crew
3 Units of line infantry


I figure I might get another 2 units of line infantry done this month if I don't get distracted....


















oohh.... shiney

I've manged to get my hands on Check your 6, and so far what I've read its pretty good, all I need to do is get my hands on a hex mat, I've sourced the planes and flights stands and the like but more on that when they turn up.

I'd due to play on Thursday at my local club so I'll try and get some pictures of the French in action...

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about adding that Cyber-Ape to my Judge Dredd Ape gang AAAAAALL day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't think Rob, just buy the bloody thing ;)

    ReplyDelete