Monday 9 January 2012

The hunt is on.... Alternative Necromunda Spyrer's

"if it bleeds we can kill it"












One of the guys at the local club wants to run a campaign, but this one has genuinely got me excited!!

Necromunda is being dusted off...

And the hunters are leaping over the wall ready for the prey...














these are going to be my counts as Spyrers, I did look at the ones on the GW site and about spat my tea all over my desk when I saw the price...

and remembered that I managed to get these from ebay some time last year, as they are a tad small I've gone to town on the bases to increase the height and make the poses look cool.





















Since doing these, I was mooching about beasts of war the other day and found a link to these bad boys....




now out of stock... Booo.....




































I'm so tempted to order the top two, not too keen on the third one and the last one is now sold out and they are limited to 100 models!

www.predastore.ch

Anyway I'm gonna stop waffling on about them before I crack open the old credit card!!

but before I sign off does anyone have a copy of the Citadel Journal issue 22, that has predator rules in it.....

1 comment:

  1. cool, heresy miniatures do one aswell.
    http://henrystat.blogspot.com/2011/08/predatori-mean-hurn.html

    ReplyDelete