Saturday 23 June 2012

Pre-release goodies!

So a company called Games workshop have put there pre-order up on there website...















And as part of my growning range for GC Supplies I'm going to be doing these at £38 a piece, So if your after one email myself on

mancavesupplies@rocketmail.com

and we'll discuss postage etc...

I'm kinda hoping that this system re-ignites my 40K fire as its a system that I hold dear to my heart I still remember the smell of the cardboard when I opened the 2nd Ed box back in the day!

And it also gives me an excuse to dust of the chaos boys and do some painting on that stuff as well!

But no it doesn't end there KGN might be dead but long live Battlegroup!!


















So its the eastern front which will make Coops a very happy man!! as for me I'd better get ordering those tigers and all the other cool toys that the Germans used! Not due for release till September though and if the quality is as good as the original KGN book then £30 is a bargain!

so don't delay order today! Yes you can have my bank details! Unless your Natwest....

Add to the fact that Collassas for warmachine is due to land fairly shortly its gonna be an interesting month for the PP V's GW fanboys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment