Thursday 22 November 2012

Warmill PUP MDF infinity/sci-fi terrain

I had a new range appear from one of my supplier, Warmill terrain I've seen this stuff kicking about on the net so I figured I might as well give a try and see the quality etc of the stuff,

So the front of the box,






and the bits that you get inside,


so the instructions, double sided and fairly easy to follow












and the actual MDF precut pieces









so the dry fit and no issues at all, some of the bits do fall off so I used PVA to glue mine together and let it dry whilst I went out on the razz!

one of my infinity models so people can get an idea of size, and I managed to splash some paint on it,





might do a bit more weathering, but I'll see how I feel on that on, for a line of sight blocking terrain its a nice bit of kit and some of the variations that they do are nice as well,

overall I'm very impressed, and with the up and coming "man cave" this stuff will make a 4x4 sci-fi skirmish table.


4 comments:

  1. Pretty nice Ant. How much you selling these bad boys for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers fella, glad you like it, I'll be knocking these out at £13 a pop,

      Delete
  2. With the release of their new Sir shipping containers I think Warmill will get a bunch of my money in the near future. Great looking stuff!

    Also wanted to tell you that I've put Anarchy of Anton as one of my Liebster blogs. It's one of those viral award things going on. Feel free to keep it going or ignore it as you wish. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hell yea if the shipping containers are the same quaility as this stuff well worth getting!!

      Thanks very much for the "nomination" I'll have a look about and see which ones I'll pass on the postive vibes to ;)

      Delete