Thursday 10 January 2013

Rolling out the Russian's for Gruntz

So a couple of days before the game I decided to paint the MBT that I was gonna do at the same time as the Doe gunship but as the bits haven't turned up I figured I needed some sexy looking armour!






Also the unit card to go with it,





I'm really looking forward to the game tonight and can't wait for Black Ivan to roll through Coopers army, or look awesome as a burning wreck!

I also managed to get the scenery odds and sods sorted out as well,





and the guard tower as well


so watch this space for a action packed battle report and "first look" at the Gruntz system.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. cheers glad you like it, lovely model nice and easy to paint,

      Delete
  2. look forward to it, want to know more about Gruntz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well watch this space I'll get the report up in the next day or two

      Delete