Friday 24 January 2014

Warzone Cybertronic resistance is futile...

I'm on a roll for this month!

I've finished of the cybertronic for warzone, these were going to be my "demo" force and even after one game with them I'm liking the play style, the paint job is fairly basic and I might finish off the bases to match the legion, but that can wait until I can find the tufts and stuff that I used.

the "vision" came from watching Pacific Rim,



much to the anoyance of nadine I stopped the dvd and rewound it a couple of times to look at the colours and suss out the paint scheme.













So there you have it easy as that and another one ticked off the list!

2 comments:

  1. Not bad bud, the soviet green works surprisingly well. Now to get some games in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. russian green works for everything ;)

      I'd love to get some games in but I'm still waiting on my cards for the units from prodos, not much fun trying to use the book to play the game!

      Delete