Wednesday 5 February 2014

Deadzone Terrain sorted!

So after some grafting for a day or so I managed to get my deadzone terrain done, Par one barricade that some how managed to escape the whole process and I found when looking for something else!

so as this one contains an awful lot of pictures you might want to get comfortable for this one...

So the army painter grey as a base coat,


then some detail work on the panels and sponging for the worn effect,








then a quick blast with some weathering spray








another quick sponging with silver & add some liquid rust and thats it nice and easy!



So some of the individual buildings that I did, these are all stuck togeather as I couldn't be arsed with making them everytime I wanted a game and knowing what I'm like I'd loose the box/bag full of clips!

























So for the whole lot togeather, pictures are not the best but you get the general idea, all I need to do is grow some balls and spray the mat slighty as it looks too clean!

































































































and there you go two complete factions and some great looking terrain to play on (kiw, plums, and tasteful curtians not included!)

6 comments:

  1. Looks great. I really like the weathering on the terrain. Will you do pics of your minis sometime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers fella, I did snap some pics of the plague and enforcers a while back,

      http://toomuchmetal.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/deadzone-cover-plague.html

      http://toomuchmetal.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/deadzone-enforcer-strike-team-zero-four.html

      Delete
  2. This looks great mate! Well done indeed!

    I still need to paint mine....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trhanks you, the terrain is so easy to paint, and not covered in skulls was such a change!

      Delete
  3. Look good. Need to get my scenery put together and painted-its all sat in the box still with only the Enforcers half painted...

    ReplyDelete