Saturday 16 January 2016

The Master plan 2016

New year new army and all that jazz!


So whats the plan for the new year -

The pledge is keeping me ploughing though the model count quite nicely and hitting the magic 1K last year gave me a real boost to start focusing rather than chopping and changing projects which I seem to be doing quite recently.

so what are these projects that I'm going to be working on?

Well The phat cats have managed to get a table at hammerhead in March and Phil wanted to run a game of Gates of Antares which gives me an incentive to finish off the bromites and also the table will be a desert style so that we can use it for the gorkamorka campaign that we've planned for the club in the next few months,

For Salute we've been asked to do a modern game in 15mm so we are just sorting ourselves out for that so watch this space on that one!

As a brucey bonus we have been approached by another company asking us to do a demo table for them so we've a meeting to discuss the breif and decide if we can pull off what they propose.

Throw in some panzerfaust for good measure and the demo team are going to be busy boys!



The hobby goal list I didn't really do anything on the list apart from the KOW army, so I'm not actually going to bother with a goal list as I'm quite bad when it comes to the butterfly effect and constantly chopping and changing so I can't plan two months ahead never mind 12 months ahead!

New systems -

Rather than looking for new systems I'm going to try something different this time round and that would be playing games that I've painted models for but not actually got my teeth into!



however kickstarter continued to be the bane of my wallet for 2015 and moving into 2016 I'm going to put the "ooohhhhh" factor on hold as much as possible and rather then going balls deep I'll be alot more picky,

so what kickstarters am I waiting for...

AVP - waiting on wave three stuff, enough said on that!
Merc's recon - only one year over due!
V-commando's - only 3 months over due
Open combat - only 6 months over due
Myth - due in *cough* July 
Specture technical - 5 months over due
Deadzone 2nd ed - due Jan
Devils run - due feb
Warpath - due Sep
Panzerfaust - due Sep

I'm sure that lot should keep me busy!!

I'll go into more detail with regards to projects and revel these as I actually decide what to do with them!



so what are you plans for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment