Thursday 6 July 2017

arrgh me hearties! - Spanish Blood & Plunder

Well it would appear that the deadline that Lee gave me kick started my painting mojo!

Given a weeks notice I cracked out the Spanish that I got from the Blood and Plunder KS a while back, all that's needed for these is some transport and I'm done!


The models are painted to a fairly basic standard however the dirty and grubby look suits them well, I went with quite restricted colours.

The bases I did try something different though, rather than the usual sand, paint it brown base colour then two levels of high light I simply got some soft wash really watered it down and put it on the sand whilst the PVA was drying then let it dry over night, then a quick dry brush of yellow ochre and that was it! 

Currently firelock games have a second kickstarter running to add the Dutch, Pirates and the native Caribbeans as well as some extra ships into the product line.

www.kickstarter.com blood and plunder no peace beyond the line

go have a mooch and get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment